Determining which salad to make each day is the bane of my life! Here’s a lip-smacking and flavorful salad recipe below. I have listed alternatives for few of the ingredients below so you can still prepare this salad without breaking the bank or if it’s not available in a store near you.
I wouldn’t categorize this as a quick recipe although it’s quite easy because let’s be frank, a good flavorful salad requires a lot of prep. So if you decide to put this together with a short time at hand, do the chopping, roasting and dressings in advance. You can store the prepped ingredients for up to three days making your work a lot easier.
- 1 Leaf Kale Leaf
- 1 small cube (crumbled) Fresh Feta Cheese
- 1 cup (small pieces) Cauliflower
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate seeds or diced apple
- 1/4 cup Roasted Pine seeds or almonds
- 1 cup Cooked quinoa
- to taste Pepper and salt
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 & 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
2. Toss the diced cauliflower in garam masala powder and roast it on a skillet for 10-15 mins in olive oil.3. Lay the kale first in the salad bowl and top it off with the cooked quinoa.4. Add the roasted cauliflower and top it off with the pomegranate and pine seeds.5. Add the crumbled feta cheese on top and drizzle with olive oil.
Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 2 small servings or 1 big serving.