I’m not much of a foundation person mainly because pretty much every foundation I have tried so far has felt me disappointed. So I’ve always preferred to go out bare skin or if I need some coverage use a BB cream. For those days when I do wear foundation, my two favorites are the Estée lauder double wear foundation when I’m attending weddings or some grand functions and the Lancôme miracle cushion foundation for special outings or date nights with the hubby. Over time, I fell out of love for the Estee lauder foundation and used only the Lancôme foundation for every occasion. I was in love with it. I do not like full coverage foundations as I like my skin to breathe and look natural. Though I loved the Lancôme cushion, it is very expensive and my color shade was always out of stock. I had to order it from the Sephora website which was a hassle.
So I was on the lookout for affordable foundations which could give me the same or better results! Over the past few months I have tried over 7 foundations both drugstore and high end but I have never been completely satisfied with any of them. I came across the ex1 invisiwear foundation on an online website I always use to buy my makeup and was immediately curious to try it. It claims to be specially made for the Asian and olive skin tones! My main problem with foundations is that they are always too pink or orange and end up making me look like a tomato or a carrot! I quickly read reviews on it and ordered it online. I’m so glad I did!
The reasons why I LOVE it:
- Natural finish, feels just like skin.
- Good medium coverage , can be layered to give full coverage
- Goes on smoothly and not patchy
- Perfect for yellow and olive undertones, no more looking like a tomato!
- Gives a dewy and glowy effect to the skin
- Has 16 different shades
- Does not breakdown around the nose and chin
- Long lasting
- Does not make your face look oily with time
- Does not transfer. This is very important for hijabis as foundations always transfer on to the scarves ruining it.
- Does not move around on a sweaty day
- Oil and fragrance free
- Non comedogenic ,does not break me out
I cannot stop recommending it and raving about it! I love it! It is so affordable and gives a beautiful finish to the skin. It goes on better with a beauty blender as I feel using a foundation brush can make it a little cakey. It is a little tacky to the touch after you apply it, so you will need to set it with a good powder. Its perfect for every skin type.I use the shade F200 or 6.0! Give it a try. There is a shade for everyone and you will not regret it !